LYC Instagram LYC Twitter LYC Facebook Share
Main Information

Natasha is raising money for Alder Hey Hospital

Natasha pictured with Debbie Murry
Natasha pictured with Debbie Murry

On the 3rd September 2016, Natasha was seriously injured when her dad's car was struck by a stolen vehicle being chased by police at a speed in excess of 80 mph. Natasha had been having a great day, sailing with Liverpool Yacht Club and had just left home to pick up her brother Josh when the accident happened at just before 5pm. Natasha was rushed to Alder Hey Hospital where she remained for a month.

In the blink of an eye, everything changed for Natasha, as she went from being a very active, healthy girl to being bedridden.  Everyone at Alder Hey - where she continues to receive treatment - have been amazing.  Although there are so many people Natasha wants to thank from the moment the accident happened, she  particularly wants to say thanks to and acknowledge everything the staff at Alder Hey have done for her and her family. Natasha is getting stronger daily with her ultimate aim being able to walk again unaided and maybe in the not too distant future get back to doing the things she enjoys the most - dancing and sailing.

Natasha and Baddy
Natasha and Baddy

Natasha is hoping to make something positive out of this terrible situation and help those who find themselves in similar unexpected predicaments.

So she is raising money for Alder Hey Children's Trust and a particular piece of physio equipment. To help with this she has created a Just Giving Page

Natasha also teamed up with Quayside Marina Bar & Grill operations manager Debbie Murray and provided a charity night on Friday 27th January.

The charity event was supported by local MMA champion fighter Paddy Pimblett. Paddy was more than happy to help, as he recognised the courageous efforts of another fighter.

At the event there was a disco, buffet and raffle which raised £755. This brings Natasha's total to £1,540. Half way to her total of £3,000

Your Email Address